Take the stress away from your building project…
Builder & Sparkle Cleans for Domestic and Commercial Premises
Excellence Cleaning has for some years now worked with homeowners after building works such as extensions, new kitchens, refurbishments, etc as well as Builders and Shopfitters in delivering Builder and sparkle cleans at the end of their projects.
Both private homes and commercial premises such as Restaurants, pubs, and nightclubs have received Builder/Sparkle cleans from Excellence Staff. Some of our work includes cleans at commercial premises such as –
• Tommy Hilfiger
• The Bath Store
• Café Nero
• Hotel Chocolat
• Tokyo and Fibbers Night Clubs
Builder/Sparkle Cleans for private residences include a number of prestigious properties throughout the Area.
Our experience in this area ensures a reliable, flexible, and knowledgeable working relationship with our clients who require their projects to be delivered to their clients within strict deadlines.
Building Work such as new builds or refurbishments can generate large amounts of dust and debris resulting in premises that need fine detail cleaning and a final sparkle clean before the completed works can finally be delivered back to the client and this requires a team of cleaning staff who are meticulous and can deliver this work to the highest of standards.
Excellence works closely with the homeowner, Landlord, Builder, or Shopfitter to ensure that jobs such as excessive grout on floors or excessive silicone on windows are also removed.
Other work which may be required during these ‘works’ can include –
- Hard floor maintenance
- strip and reseal
- Removing cement or plaster from floors
- Removal of paint and plaster of floors, banisters, and window frames.
At the end of the project when every speck of paint, silicone, plaster is removed, all dust extracted, all interior and exterior glass and window frames are cleaned and every single surface is wiped down and buffed can Excellence carry out a ‘snag’ list with the Works Manager ensuring that everything has been completed to the highest of standards.
- Our builder cleans are designed to remove all traces of dust, debris, and other construction materials from a building after construction or renovation work is completed. This type of cleaning may involve deep cleaning of floors, walls, ceilings, and fixtures, as well as the removal of any leftover construction materials. Our builder cleans may also include window cleaning and carpet cleaning.
- Our Sparkle cleans: At excellence cleaning our sparkle cleans are the final cleaning stage before a building is handed over to the client or tenants. This type of cleaning is designed to give the building a “sparkling” finish by removing any dust, smudges, or marks that may have been missed during the builder clean. Sparkle cleans typically involve thorough cleaning of all surfaces, fixtures, and appliances, as well as polishing and buffing of floors and other surfaces to a high shine.
Attention To Detail
Quite often a Sparkle Clean can follow the Builders clean ensuring the whole project is given one last bit of attention so that anything that needs to shine and gleam does exactly that.
Only then can Excellence hand the property back to the Client so that they can then also hand the premises back to their client in perfect condition. The restaurant, Pub, Night Club or other Commercial Premises can now finally be stocked and open to the public. With a private residence, the Owner/Landlord now has full use of their home again.
When looking for a builder or sparkle cleaning service we come highly recommended, take time to read our reviews. Our cleaning team are fully trained and equipped with the necessary tools and equipment to handle the job effectively. Additionally, our team are totally aware of any specific cleaning requirements and regulations that apply to your building or industry. By hiring our team of professional builder or sparkle cleaning service, you can ensure that your building is thoroughly cleaned and ready for use.
For a Free Consultation, Survey and Quote please call (01904) 200205 or email us at [email protected]