Contract cleaning services in Leeds, North Yorkshire
At Excellence Cleaning we understand that there are two main reasons why Leeds companies would use a regular contracted cleaning service; a. the presentation of your premises and the quality of its cleaning have a major impact on your client’s perception of your business and b. to maintain a smart, clean and hygienic workplace which is healthy and provides you and your colleagues with a pleasant working environment.
After all, quite often you spend more time at the office than you do at home or anywhere so don’t you deserve to do so in a pleasant and clean environment?
Whether you’re a small Leeds business requiring only a couple of hours a week to smarten up the place and keep on top of it or a larger business requiring daily cleaning services Excellence has the knowledge and expertise to provide a bespoke scheduled all-inclusive cleaning service.
What can you expect from Excellence Cleaning at the beginning of a Contracted Service?
• An initial visit to your premises so that we may discuss your requirements and provide a competitive Quote to provide a bespoke cleaning service for your premises.
• During the first few weeks of service we shall carry out a ‘time and motion study’ in order to ensure that we have the correct time to carry out a cleaning service to a high standard and to implement a schedule.
• We will then contact you and share the schedule with you so that you know exactly what you are paying for, which tasks and at what regularity the Cleaning Operative/s will be delivered within the agreed time.
• A cleaning Schedule which we will ask you to agree and ‘sign off’
• Confirmation of which member of staff will be carrying out the regular service and if the service is out of hours we can still arrange for you to meet the individual so that you have a face and a name to the member of staff who’ll be looking after your needs.
What else can you expect from Excellence Cleaning?
• All our staff are now DBS checked and we only take on staff whose references have been checked.
• Uniformed Staff
• All Staff trained on-site regardless of experience and we then check on them every 4-8 weeks ensuring standards are met and maintained.
• Training carried out to BICS ( British School for Cleaning Sciences) and City & Guilds
• Ongoing Staff training and individuals may be replaced if we believe they are not responding to our training
• Regular checks with you, our Client via phone or email and with possible brief surveys to ask you about the service you are receiving and ensuring you are happy at all times with the service being delivered.
• Holiday and Sickness cover provided
• All staff fully insured.
We carry employee and public liability insurances. I currently employ my own cleaning staff.
Why should I use your services?
• Companies who employ their own cleaning staff often find that they do not have the time, will, or inclination to keep checking on these staff and standards
• You have to ensure them & pay for their holidays as well as sick pay .. something which Excellence can take over for you.
• Recruitment can be nothing short of a nightmare with candidates not turning up for interviews of when the job is offered or leaving after just a few days without serving notice.
• In some areas such as York recruiting cleaning staff can be extremely challenging as we continue to compete evermore with the surge of new hotels, aparthotels, holiday lets etc all looking to employ staff with cleaning skills.
• We deal with this on a regular basis, let us take those headaches away from you and let us worry about sending a different member of staff in if we need to provide cover for you.
• We will provide all chemicals, cleaning janitorial items and machinery required for the job.
• We train them on-site and ongoing if and when required to achieve the standards both you, our client and we expect.
• If we take over your cleaning contract we can TUPE across your employee or you can terminate their employment and we can provide you with a new cleaning operative.
• I currently use a different cleaning company. I’m happy with the Cleaner but not the Cleaning company?
• This is not a problem. Talk to us and should you wish to transfer we can do all the work for you. All you need to do is terminate your current contract and we will do the rest.
• Your current cleaner will should he/she not object to this, transfer their employment to us seamlessly through the TUPE process and if need be we can retrain them for you.
Why Choose Excellence Cleaning for your regular Contract Cleaning Service?
• Over 30 years experience in the Service Industry
• Staff who are insured, vetted and checked upon on a regular basis
• Local company providing a fast response to your needs
• a company who truly cares about its clients and treats each and everyone as an individual
• Holiday and Sickness cover
• Staff trained to BICS and City & Guilds Standards
• Bespoke services offered to clients
• Now members of checkatrade.com
FOR A FREE NO OBLIGATION CONSULTATION AND QUOTE PLEASE CALL (01904) 200205 now or email us on [email protected]